Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog Restrictions

Its taken me a bit of time to figure out a solution to the whole issue Blogger seems to have with customizing one's blog.  I have an idea in my head but my non-understanding of HTML is keeping me from realizing my dream.  So, then, how to get around it.  I think I've figured it out.

I am going to post gear reviews/how to use gear posts in this regular section of the blog, allowing me visibility and ease of entry.  Then behind on the "technical pages", I'll insert websites, blogs, pictures, etc as a "go here for more information" section. 

Look for the long-awaited stove discussion coming later this week.  It appears to be a 2 part-er.  I expect to stir up some good discussions and get some good information exchange going on.  Please feel free to post a comment and/or pass it on if you think the info is valuable.  For those who are non technical and not a gearhead like me...well you'll just have to hold on for a bit ....

Enjoy the spring weather.  Birds are singing, the raccoons that evidently live in my chimney are tap dancing on my roof and it looks like a big storm is brewing outside the coffee shop window.  AHH, its March...our friend the west wind is blowing everything about and soon all the hikers will be be blowing up the Appalachian Trail in an effort to beat him to Mount Katahdin.  These gear blogs are dedicated to my friends who are soon to be starting another grand adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment