Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Really?! After all that talk....

January 11, 2012 at 11:15 PM EST, I started writing my first blog post having contemplated this step for almost a year.  Being a marginally opinionated person, putting my thoughts "out there" scared me.  Then I became a Facebook junky and started blasting my opinions out into space and decided...well what the heck!  So, interesting or not, here we go....please feel free to comment, inspire, muse or rant.....well, let's all agree to keep ranting at a minimum.  My journey to this point in time from writing poems on napkins and hiding them in a drawers so no one would see them to blogging is chiefly due to the supportive people in my writer's group who did not know the monster they were creating with their constant support and approval.  Thank you, without you I would not have found courage or my voice...you rock and all this is your fault!  So, off we go into the big world out there......

6 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyy.....I took that awesome photo of you! Halfway down the Rio Grande Gorge...on our 'Thelma & Louise' roadtrip in New Mexico! Congrats on starting your blog! I will be sprinkling sparkling bubbles all over your beautiful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, after all this time...thank you...it was a trip to remember!

      Delete
  2. She's off! [And I mean that in a good way. ;-> ]
    I'm adding this one to my daily blog-check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss...I'll bookmark it too. What's more "wasted" time (I mean that in a generic manner and not your blog) on the computer. I mean who wants to clean and de-clutter the house when there is so much to read... I hope this gets posted without having to jump through a lot of hoops. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.P.S. After deleting the above comment because I thought I could put in the URL or whatever it's called...I couldn't. But, I wanted to recommend "Women's Voices for Change" site. I wasn't able to include the link, but you clever ladies can do that yourself. Hmmmm...I do need to fill my bird feeder, now, Sorry about the "comment removed by author" space which looks like I may have said something naughty...? Cheers

    ReplyDelete